more on style & looks. On the UNDERCUTto be more specific, the one haircut and men-hairstyle that’s been going on for quite sometime, reminiscent of those 1940’s dapper looks. What is the UNDERCUT? “I’d like to shave my head, but still have long hair please.” No problem. Well, this is the undercut: shaved on the sides and long in the front hairstyle. Say what you will about it, truth is, it’s got so many options, from super edgy, to toned down, from extravagant to office appropriate, it’s so versatile and flattering on most face shapes – that it’s no wonder boys are getting it like crazy. Hell, women are chopping off their locks to get it, so there’s definitely something going on about this cut. Boys, if you have it, or you had it, kudos for you! but if not, what the hell are you waiting for? Or perhaps you feel it’s ubiquitous hence boring? No such thing. Trust us. The Undercut is the shit. This is how we wish all our boyfriends looked like...
Hello Everyone! In today’s post I will be sharing with you my opinions on the Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless eyeshadow and swatches. Makeup Revolution is a very well know drugstore brand that has amazing products at affordable prices. I have been loving Makeup Revolution Palettes nowadays and have been using them a lot. The colors in this palette looked so beautiful that I had to get it and also I am so much into neutral makeup look these days which temped me to buy this more. I got this palette from amazon.in for Rs 1750, actually I wanted to get the original Flawless eyeshadow from this range but got this instead because it had more nudes, golds, bronze shades in it and also the shades in this palette looked very similar to the Naked 3 palette but with much less price. I was so impressed with the packaging of this palette, the outer cover box looked so classy with the golden card box and the eye palette was super sleek with rose gold writing. It also had a name ...
Somewhere between our hectic days and relaxing evenings, between fashion crushes and can’t be bothered moods, there are so many things left undone and unsaid it’s a pity. And if you, like me, are a bit of a procrastinator with a case of ADD then you’re practically fucked. An idea you might have today, a thought that lingers too long in your mind, if not shared, becomes wasted. Until it’s too late. But sometimes… when it comes back to you repeatedly you know you gotta say something about it. When last spring I went shopping with my friends over at some vintage market and of my girls found a perfect silky long oversized button-down shirt, and was stuck between buying it or not, it hit me: YES buy it, it’ll make the perfect casual chic even glam dress in summer. I made a mental note right then and there to write about shirt dresses. Meanwhile life happened and I forgot. Then, every time I remembered I still chose for some reason to postpone it. Until t...
Comments
Post a Comment